All lessons at the Forrest Drive location are private lessons. Each lesson is 15 minutes and 1:1 instruction.
Annual Insurance Fee
A $7 insurance fee will be added to your account for each student in the first session that you participate in. This is a one-time fee per calendar year that is charged for lessons at all locations.
How to Enroll in Private Swimming Lessons
Enrollment in a private class is done through our online enrollment portal. Please read carefully and follow the instructions below.
- Review your preferred Session Dates
- Visit our Customer Portal
- Select the session you are interested in
- First Time Families: This is under the Search Classes section
- Existing Customers: This is under the Registration tab
- Enroll for a class time.
Private Lesson Policy
- Classes must be pre-paid.
- Classes will not be made up for any reason other than mechanical problems with the pool, weather, and illness. In the event of illness, we reserve the right to have your swimmer make up their class in a group lesson. If a group consists of multiple families: we reserve the right to have your swimmer make up their class in one of our group lesson.
Make Up Policy
A make up class will only be scheduled for pool closure due to maintenance or weather-related issues. You may try to find a make-up class from the rosters on the wall for illness. Due to the disruption it causes to the class and availabilities, you must decide to either come to your lesson or skip, but make up classes cannot be permitted for any other reason. Please contact us with any questions.