The pricing information below is current effective August 1, 2020.
- $25 per swimmer per half hour class for group lessons
- $30 per swimmer per 15-minute class for private lessons
e.g. One swimmer for 8 group classes = 8 x 25 = $200 for the session. One Swimmer for 8 private classes = 8 x $30 = $240 for the session.
We are currently only offering private lessons at this time.
Infant and Toddler Swimming Lessons
The tuition for infant and toddler swimming lessons is also $22 per swimmer per 1/2 hour. This is for the child’s enrollment, and the price includes the adult who is swimming with the child.
Private lessons are essentially reserving a 3-swimmer group lesson slot for private use. Learn more on our Private Swimming Lessons page.
Continuous School Year Enrollment
Continuous School Year enrollment is available for lessons running August through April at Forrest Drive. A $50 annual family administrative fee will be charged in addition to the insurance fee for continuous school-year enrollment.
Annual Insurance Fee
- A $7 insurance fee will be added to your account for each student in the first session that you participate in.
- This is a one-time fee per calendar year that is charged for lessons at all locations.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be charged per student per session for withdrawal from classes.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
- CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND MUST BE USED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OR THEY WILL BE FORFEITED
- A $25 transfer fee per swimmer will be charged if you transfer to another session within 1 week of the start date of your enrolled classes.
- Payments are processed through Process Pink Payments. They are a provider for JackRabbitSwim.com which handles our student database and registration.
- Payment information (credit card) must be provided at the time of enrollment.
- Entering your card details does not immediately process your card.
- Once we have completed enrollment, assigned class times and dates, and processed insurance and any other fees, your card will be charged and you will receive an email receipt of the payment.