Continuous Enrollment for fall 2019-20 will be open at 7am on Saturday, July 13th.
About Continuous Enrollment
Continuous Enrollment is a way for you to pre-enroll for swimming lessons over the Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions to ensure that your swimmers are guaranteed a spot in the appropriate class level for their ability.
Continuous Enrollment occurs once per year and is effective the months of August through April.
The fee for Continuous Enrollment is $50 per family.
- Staff availabilities my change during the course of the year, we may need your cooperation in finding another day and time to swim.
- In order for your swimmers to be in the best, balanced group possible, we may need to ask you to change from your original time.
- You may withdraw from Continuous Enrollment at any time. Just email email@example.com as soon as you know that you do not want to continue.
- Once withdrawn from Continuous Enrollment, you may sign up for future sessions via General Enrollment until the next Continuous Enrollment sign up begins in July. We are unable to hold spots for those who discontinue Continuous Enrollment.
- Your credit card will be charged before General Enrollment opens up. Any cancellations after General Enrollment will result in the outlined fees for cancellation.
Sign Up for Continuous Enrollment
Continuous Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year opens on Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 7:00am.